Trails & Tours
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation: Cherokee Riders, https://cherokeerider.com/
- ATV Safety Institute, https://atvsafety.org/
- Looking for places to ride motorized vehicles, take a peak at the maps provided by Alaska DNR http://dnr.alaska.gov/parks/aktrails/explore/trail...
- Stay a night or two in the White Mountains https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/252494
- Alaska Center provides information for ATV riding in Alaska, https://www.alaskacenters.gov/explore/things-to-do/all-terrain-vehicle-riding
Black Diamond Resort Co. - Healy, AK
Take a ride in a Horse Drawn Covered Wagon and take a tour in a Kawasaki Mule Side x Side or Brute Force ATV.
"Black Diamond Offers An Amazing Variety of Unique Back Country Adventures Focusing on Great Fun for All Ages!
Go North to Alaska and find your Adventure!"
Takshanuk Mountain Trail Inc. - Haines, AK
"Drive your family on a guided ATV "Mule" tour and experience some of the most pristine wilderness of Southeast Alaska. Enjoy breathtaking views of the snow-capped mountains of Lynn Canal and the Chilkat River Valley as you ride through beautiful Alaskan flora. Wildlife abounds in this area. Your wildlife viewing opportunities with us include eagles, the occasional bear and more!
All tours are family-friendly and include a halibut and BBQ chicken meal. Treat yourself to a different kind of Alaska adventure and drive our world!"
Goldstream Husky - Nenana, AK
"Dog sledding tours? Aurora Borealis: The ultimate experience in the pristine, arctic Alaskan wilderness."
Just a Short of Magic - Fairbanks, AK
Squid Acres Kennels - Fairbanks, AK
"We provide a place for sled dogs to do what they love most: RUN! Our kennel is devoted to the quality care and enjoyment of our sled dogs with a focus on wilderness travel."